Robit is looking for
a Production Planner
We are now looking for a Production Planner to join our team in Lempäälä production unit.
You will work with diverse tasks related to purchasing and production. Your responsibilities will include production scheduling, purchasing and importing goods from outside EU from other Robit Group subsidiaries and our suppliers, as well as order item handling for subcontracting products. You will also prepare weekly and monthly follow-ups and call offs related to stock levels, items and transfer orders.
As a suitable candidate, you have
- relevant educational background, e.g. B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical
and Production Engineering, Economics or Technology
- one to three years of work experience in related tasks
- ability to work independently and as a team member
- proactive and flexible attitude towards working and communicating with people at all level
- fluent communication skills both in English and Finnish
- excellent skills in MS-Office tools, especially excel
- experience of working with ERP-systems, knowledge of Oracle NetSuite is a plus
We offer you a permanent and full-time position. At Robit you will have plenty of opportunities to grow and work in a truly global and multicultural environment with our Robit family in Finland and all around the world. Alongside a strong team and challenging tasks, we support Robit team members’ competence development and well-being e.g. with trainings and fringe benefits.
If you recognize yourself as an upcoming and positive Robit team member, please submit your application with salary request and CV further, faster through this link:
We will fill the position as soon as possible, so make sure to submit your application no later than 28.6.2019.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Head of Manufacturing Finland Jorma Pyykkö on Tuesday 18.6. 9.30-11.30 and Tuesday 25.6. 13-15:
tel. +358 400 967 477