We are looking for a
PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
to Lempäälä, Finland
As a Production Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the production development in Lempäälä production unit which manufactures high quality drilling consumables for various applications. You will be working closely in tasks related to production. Tasks are including production development projects, active production process development and daily follow-up, TPM and OEE.
As a suitable candidate, you have:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical and Production Engineering or Automation Engineering
- One to three years’ work experience in production engineering
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to interact proactively with people at all level
- Fluent communicating skills both in Finnish and English languages
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge in HSEQ
- Good project management skills
- Knowledge in 5-axis machining and robotics (considered as an advantage)
Position is permanent and will be fulfilled when suitable candidate is found. If you recognize yourself as upcoming Robit team member, please submit your CV and application (including salary request) at the link: PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER as soon as possible, latest on December 17th.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Managing Director Kari Sivula, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 40 5574 193 (Dec. 5th at 14.00-15.00 and Dec. 12th at 15.00-16.00). For more information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Group HR Director Jaana Rinne, email@example.com, tel. +358 40 521 32 86.