Robit is looking for active persons with a master’s degree e.g. in technology or economics to be part of our international organization. Robit Talent Program offers the support of our multicultural team, provides training and guidance, and gives a great opportunity to experience Robit´s different locations and working environments. The Talent Program starts with a one-year full-time training & working period at Robit headquarters in Lempäälä.
The Talent we are looking for…
- is motivated, development-minded, and up for a challenge
- has a positive and outgoing personality
- is eager to pursue career in sales or in engineering
- is proficient in English
- is willing to travel
- has recently graduated or is about to graduate with an M.Sc. or has a maximum of 3 years working experience
If you recognize yourself as a Robit Talent with a 110 % positive attitude and are ready to take up the challenge, please do the following latest on March 31st, 2019:
- fill out the application form in our recruitment site and attach there your application letter and CV
- make us a short video (max 2 min) where you introduce yourself and tell why you are the Talent we are looking for, attach also your video in the recruitment site
Applications: Talent Program
We will choose top candidates based on the applications and they will be invited for a phone interview. From the interviews we will choose candidates who will be invited to do a pre-assignment. Each applicant will be personally informed about the status in the process.
For more information, please contact Group HR Director Jaana Rinne by email firstname.lastname@example.org.