14.1.2021 | New Robit Superior Rbit™ Button Bit Series – Functional Design for Professionals
Our customers already know the great quality of our Top Hammer Button Bits. However, we took up the challenge of making our bits even better. All our button bits have been manufactured with recyclable 100% Green Steel. Consistent top quality is guaranteed by fully automated production lines. Rbit™ are finalized with eco-friendly water-based paint. As a result, we have created the Rbit™.
With the Rbit™, our commitment is to help our customers to reduce the total drilling costs by achieving faster rate of penetration and the lowest cost-per-meter. The Rbit™ features:
- An optimized button layout configuration of the Flat Face, to ensure maximized rock contact and energy transmission.
- A new transition face was developed in both Flat Face and Drop Center to improve the transfer of percussion energy into the rock.
- Enhanced flushing design, now available in our Flat Face and Drop Center models, delivering even faster rate of penetration.
- Redesigned wider retrac grooves, that allow more space delivering a better flow for the cuttings.
- Heavy Duty models are now available in both Flat Face and Drop Center.
All of our new high quality Rbit™ drill bits, have been designed with state of the art Computer Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation. Moreover, field tests globally have demonstrated clear evidence of a superior drilling performance which our technical simulation had already guaranteed (refer chart below). Our partner drillers were happy with the excellent performance and noted better flushing and longer grinding intervals with the new Rbit™ drill bits. Robit products are developed in the challenging rock conditions of Scandinavia and have a proven record globally. With Robit’s new Rbit™, we have found yet another way to deliver excellence to our customers worldwide.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation images show the efficient flushing properties of new Rbit™ series.
Robit® Rbit™ Series – New Innovations
1. New transition face ensuring better energy transfer
- Transition face with rounded edges enables better flushing design and optimized button layout → New functionality of the bit
2. Optimized button layout maximizing rock contact
- Smart button configuration → Optimized rock breaking dynamics
3. Wider flushing grooves allowing better flow of cuttings
- Improved flushing → Maximized flushing efficiency
You can watch the video at our Youtube channel: Robit Rbit™ Series
Please download the catalogue: Robit Rbit™ Series catalogue