NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS’ AND THEIR CLOSELY ASSOCIATED PERSONS’ TRANSACTIONS AT ROBIT PLC AS OF 3 JULY 2016
Robit Plc managers and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions as of 3 July 2016:
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form:
- Please fill in the transaction notification form.
- The form is available at http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Documents/ManagersTransactionsForm_FI.pdf
- Information needed on the form:
|Robit Plc’s LEI code||743700NRL9EH2FLPH480|
|Trading code of Robit Plc’s shares||ROBIT|
|ISIN code of Robit Plc’s shares||FI4000150016|
|Notification reference||Generated automatically (no need to fill in)|
- Model templates for filling in the forms are available below:
Manager’s transaction notification is available here
Closely associated person’s transaction notification is available here
Closely associated company’s transaction notification is available here
- Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority promptly after the date of the transaction.
- Do not send the form by post because of the short time frame (3 business days)!
- The filled form attached to an e-mail is sent to the Company and the Financial Supervisory Authority as follows:
- Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority:
- Sending to Robit Plc:
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Robit Plc has questions about the notification
In case of any problems, please contact email@example.com or +358 45 202 0252.
Robit Plc publishes the notification it has received in a company release promptly after receipt of the notification.
As of 3 July 206, published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be read at https://www.robitgroup.com/?investor=releases/stock-exchange-releases.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, http://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/fi/Saantely/Saantelyhankkeet/mar/19_artikla/Pages/Default.aspx.
The file description for managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available here.