In short, Robit is an expert focused on high-quality drilling consumables for mining and construction markets globally. We strive to be a leading drilling consumables company. This means:
- Profitable growth. Our main goal is to reach €200M in sales and a 10% market share. Through growth, we are striving to be the undisputed leader in our industry.
- The best value to customers. Our products and services give the customers the best overall value for their spend. Through our RobitSave site audit program, we also promise to guarantee savings to new customers.
- The best bit in the industry. Our product offering consists of high-quality products only. R&D focuses on further strengthening our position as the leading drill bit producer. Drill bits are the common denominator for all our product and application segments.
- The best service level in the industry. We strive to build long-term customer relationships and serve our customers according to our values: Serve with speed, Drive change, and Respect everyone. This translates to flawless product availability and excellent service with a human touch.
There are four key pillars to achieve our vision:
- Accelerating growth through distributors. To accelerate growth and build sales coverage, we work with our distributor partners, which are key members of the Robit community. In four key markets, we sell direct to customers. Direct sales markets set the pace for profitable growth.
- Expanding expertise in drilling consumables. Our people understand the business and our customers’ needs. We focus our efforts on excelling in this consumables business only. We will adjust our training to further increase the knowhow of both our personnel and the wider Robit community.
- Focusing R&D on delivering the best bit. We continue to deliver innovations to the market and to execute the R&D roadmap to deliver the best drill bit in the industry.
- Being fit for service. Managing the supply chain and availability is the key to success. Through a strategic initiative, we focus on building excellence in this area and delivering on the promise of the best service level. Fit for service also means having choices, for example a core range available from stock and a supporting range available as make-to-order.
Our strategy builds on being your partner for a more sustainable tomorrow. The industries we work in are key enablers for achieving a greener tomorrow. Energy shifts need metals. Geothermal is a sustainable energy source. Many infrastructure investments go to transport or urban projects that lower environmental impact. Our key contributions are reducing CO2 emissions in our value chain, building sustainable partnerships, ensuring a healthy and happy workplace, and increasing efficiency throughout the product lifecycle.