Robit’s strategy has been throughout its history strong growth and internationalisation. Robit’s key strategic goal is to strengthen and grow its market position and market share in the global drilling equipment market. Robit’s strategy is based on the company’s values; results orientation, openness and transparency in all activities, business with ambitious growth, individual respect and trust.
The company’s strategic goal is to achieve the third largest market share in the drilling consumables business segment in the global market. Robit aims to achieve this goal through the following measures: the company
- will focus on drilling consumables and will not become active in the investment product segment.
- will operate in four global market segments: mining industry, infrastructure construction, underground construction, well drilling (geothermal and water wells).
- is a growth company that seeks to grow both organically and structurally via acquisitions. In 2019 the company will not, however, be active in acquisitions.
- is primarily a sales company, which is reflected in investments in the distribution network and in the sales and customer service organisation. The company’s geographic coverage is achieved through an extensive dealership network. In selected target countries, sales are handled through the company’s own sales companies.
- invests in the development of existing products, in metallurgy and in the industry’s digital development to ensure long-term competitiveness, while at the same time offering a modern service to customers and dealers.